Sunday

Homeschool, our chosen journey

Wow! It has been 8 months since my last blog post. In all honesty, for the past months my life has become a rollercoaster ride, an overwhelming ride with  homeschooling my first grade daughter, being a wife, and taking care of my online career as a Virtual Assistant.

My ride is not 100% full of fun and laughters. There were moments of hardships and moments of almost giving up that I had to face all by myself and with my husband's support when I asked him to.


Being a mother, wife, and a WAHM fulfills me as a woman. It brings me the spark I needed to sustain my day to day existence in this world. I include being a WAHM as something that fulfills me because it is an avenue where I can dream big for myself.

At this moment, I am still homeschooling my daughter. I thank God because we are in our fourth quarter of the school year. I thank God more because I can see  how much she has improved academically and spiritually. My pride and joy seeing/listening to her own prayers everyday, how she is growing as a loving and caring child is tantamount. My husband and I have mutually agreed to pursue on homeschooling her this coming school year as a grade two student. Yes!

“The home is the chief school of human virtues.” 
― William Ellery Channing


(Follow us on Instagram)

I am proud of  her but also I am happy that my husband is starting to appreciate this method of educating our daughter. He understands how important to educate our daughter with us as the teachers. Not only we teach her how to read, write and solve problems in Math, more so we  pass on our good values and eliminate right away those that are incorrect.

As a WAHM, I am still gratified as a Virtual Assistant helping online business startups. I decided to work from home five years ago. And guess what, I never looked back nor regretted. I can still see myself working at home five years from now but to a higher level. My goal is to become a mentor to all aspiring professional mothers who desires to work from home to be able to share my knowledge as to how I became a VA, and a lot more. One step at a time. If you are a working mom who wants to swift to becoming a work at home mom, message me and let me know how I can help you. With my experiences as a WAHM Virtual Assistant I know for sure that I have something to share with you. Just try me.

(Follow us on Instagram)

No comments:

Post a Comment